Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Force is Strong With This One


My interest in funny car racing is non-existent, besides when we looked at uber-cutie Ashley Force last year, well, as of now there are TWO reasons for me to enjoy the NHRA, and it’s Ashley’s youngest sister, Courtney.
While there is a middle sister, Brittany, she doesn’t excite my passion for the sport in the same manner. Courtney is 20, and when she isn’t on the drag race circuit she is working on a communications degree from Cal State Fullerton, fulfilling a promise to her mother. Seeing that she’s following in her father’s (and sisters’) footsteps, Courtney might, if you’ll excuse the pun, become a force to be reckoned with. As well, she is on the family’s reality show, Driving Force. I may have to start following funny car racing now…but for the moment, I’ll enjoy these many photos after the jump I hastily assembled of her cuteness-osity.
And if you’re interested in following Courtney a bit more, she will be writing a regular piece for the USA Today as she goes through the racing circuit this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment